Watching a good movie or having a Netflix marathon is always better when you have some yummy snacks in hand, I like different snacks for different types of movies and I have compiled a little list with some of my favorites!
What is a horror movies without popcorn to eat and throw up in the air when you jump out of your seat?
Check out these delicious popcorn recipes!
- Hot Cocoa Popcorn from Shutterbean
- Taco Popcorn from Gimme Some Oven
- Gingerbread Popcorn from Snap Creativity
If you are having a romantic movie night with your significant other, why not whip up some delicious romantic snacks!
Check these romantic recipes!
- Chocolate Strawberry Dip from Chef In Training
- Sweetheart Popcorn from A Night Owl
- Heartbreakers from A Small Snippet
For the Kids
If your kids are having their own little movie or Kids TV Show marathon whip up some delicious snacks with a touch of fruit!
Check out these fruit recipes!
- Vanilla Cupcakes topped with strawberries from the Baker Upstairs
- Summer Berry Tart from Vika Linka
- Angel Berry Trifle from Jo Cooks
And for the many other types of movies and TV Shows Netflix has to offer here a few more easy to whip up Snack Ideas!
- Cat in the Hat Ice Cream from Ktchen Fun with My Three Sons
- Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries from Fifteen Spatulas
- Smores Snack Mix from Table Spoon
- Quinoa Gluten Free Pizza Bites from Creative Juice